Find us on-
POP QUIz -ALL MIXED UP
Kate BushAnnie LennoxAlison MoyetTiffany
2. Which famous school choir sang about their love for Grandma?
St Winifred's St Ninian'sSt Oswald'sSt Nicholas
3. Who had 'No Memory' in 1987?.
Jesus and Mary ChainScarlet FantasticSiouxsie and The BansheesEcho and The Bunnymen
4. Who said they would 'Do Anything for you' in 1988'?
Maria McKeeGloria EstefanJanet JacksonDeborah Harry
5. Who had a girl named 'Eloise'?
The CureThe CultThe SmithsThe Damned
6. Which group were a bit of a 'Casanova' in 1987?
Simple MindsLevel 42LevertWet Wet Wet
7. Who sang 'Something About You' in 1985?
LevertWet Wet WetLevel 42Simple Minds
8. Who had a 'Love Missile F1-11' in 1986?
Captain SensibleMorriseySigue Sigue SputnikThe Cult
9. 'Crying' was a massive hit for who in 1980'?
Marc AlmondPaul WellerPeter GabrielDon McLean
10. Who had some 'Summertime Love' with 'Boys' in 1988?'
11. Who was a bit of an 'Animal' in 1987?
12. Who asked you to 'Take Me Home' in 1985?
Meat LoafPeter GabrielPhil CollinsJim Kerr
13. Which song from The Communards was a hit in both 1985 and 1987?
Never Can Say GoodbyeYou Are My WorldTomorrowDon't Leave Me This Way
14. Who 'Fought the Law' in1988?
The Sex PistolsThe ClashStiff Little FingersMadness
15. Who 'Built This City' in 1985?
Johnny Hates JazzCuriosity Killed the CatMartikaStarship
16. 'People Hold On' was a hit for who in 1989?
Yazz & the Plastic PopulationS-ExpressColdcut feat Lisa StansfieldInner City
17. Who said 'Annie Get Your Gun' in 1982?
SqueezeKid Creole and The CoconutsMadnessNew Order
18. Who had a 'Good Life' in 1988?.
19. Who was 'Pretty In Pink' in 1986?
Primal ScreamSimple MindsBad MannersPsychedelic Furs
20. Who sang about the 'Telsa Girls' on 1984?
Simple MindsDuran DuranA Flock of SeagullsOrchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
Copyright ©2003-2006 all80s.co.uk All Rights Reserved.